NEW ZEALAND: Hellaby Sells Stake In Specialty Brands
Hellaby Holdings agreed to sell a 30 per cent stake in Specialty Brands, the maker of the Rodd & Gunn and Logan outdoor clothing lines, to Specialty Brands managing director Michael Beagley. Hellaby now owns 53 per cent and development capital investor Greenstone Fund 17 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth