GREECE: Hellenic Fabrics Endures Tough H1
Textile group and major denim maker Hellenic Fabrics on Thursday posted a 22 per cent slide in first half consolidated pre-tax profit to 2.5 million euros from the year-ago period. The company said consolidated turnover for the six month period fell 14 per cent year-on-year to 41 million euros as it was hurt by the tough global economic environment and the weak US dollar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth