GREECE: Hellenic Fabrics Posts H1 Profit Jump
Textiles firm Hellenic Fabrics on Monday posted a 21 per cent year-on-year jump in first half pre-tax profit to just over three million euros.
The company said sales fell three per cent to 43.3 million euros amid lower international cotton prices, while its gross profit margin climbed to 26.5 per cent from 23 per cent in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth