GREECE: Hellenic Fabrics Posts H1 Profit Jump
Textiles firm Hellenic Fabrics on Monday posted a 21 per cent year-on-year jump in first half pre-tax profit to just over three million euros.
The company said sales fell three per cent to 43.3 million euros amid lower international cotton prices, while its gross profit margin climbed to 26.5 per cent from 23 per cent in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020