GREECE: Hellenic Textiles Posts 18.6% Profit Jump
Greek textile producer Hellenic Textiles on Thursday posted an 18.6 per cent jump in full-year pre-tax profit to $7 million from $5.9m in the year-ago period. The company, which exports around 80 per cent of its production to Europe, added its turnover slipped 3.7 per cent year-on-year to $84.5m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores