GREECE: Hellenic Textiles Records Turnover Increase
Hellenic Textiles has reported a 30 per cent increase in turnover following on from a rise in sales during 2000.
The company, a member of the Akka Group, recorded an increase in sales of 30 per cent from 17.2bn drachmas ($48m) in 1999 to 22.4bn drachmas (62.5m) in 2000 and saw year 2000 profits reach 1.2bn ($3.3m) drachmas.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts