GERMANY: Hettlage To Improve Merchandising With Retek
Hettlage KGAA, a German apparel retailer with over 60 stores in Germany and Austria, has selected Retek 10 solutions to help improve assortments, merchandising and product allocation. It will replace its legacy systems with Retek's Merchandising and Allocation solutions to establish a new, more flexible merchandising foundation, increasing stock turnover and margins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"