USA: Hewitt Manufacturing Merges With Fordham
Hewitt Manufacturing, a producer of premium athletic and specialty jackets and chenille, is to merge with Redi-Direct Marketing Inc's Fordham subsidiary.
Fordham makes athletic and awards jackets, banners and chenille emblems for sports teams, service organisations such as police and fire departments, sporting goods stores and businesses.
Hewitt will operate as a division of Fordham, and will continue to produce products for domestic and export markets.
Fordham's president James Lombard said that Hewitt would strengthen the business's domestic base as well as growing global accounts.
1933-established Fordham's products include apparel, travel and sports products, which are embroidered or screen-printed in the company's New Jersey facility.
Custom sports jackets and specialty apparel maker Fordham Inc, an operating unit of Redi-Direct Marketing Inc, has changed its name to United Sport Apparel....
Sales and marketing systems supplier Redi-Direct Marketing Inc has announced that its subsidiary Fordham Inc has acquired Gorga Athletic Wear, which supplies customised apparel to approximately 200 or...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020