USA: High First Quarter Results For Charlotte Russe
Charlotte Russe Holding, Inc, a specialty retailer of fashionable, value-priced apparel and accessories for young women, today reported sharply higher results for the first quarter ended December 30, 2000. Chairman and CEO Bernard Zeichner said: "Consistent with our business strategy, sales from new stores drove significantly higher sales and therefore we achieved higher leverage on our operating expenses. We were equally impressed with the strong holiday sales at our existing stores. They produced comparable store increases of 3.7 per cent against a strong 6.4 per cent increase last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022