USA: High First Quarter Results For Charlotte Russe
Charlotte Russe Holding, Inc, a specialty retailer of fashionable, value-priced apparel and accessories for young women, today reported sharply higher results for the first quarter ended December 30, 2000. Chairman and CEO Bernard Zeichner said: "Consistent with our business strategy, sales from new stores drove significantly higher sales and therefore we achieved higher leverage on our operating expenses. We were equally impressed with the strong holiday sales at our existing stores. They produced comparable store increases of 3.7 per cent against a strong 6.4 per cent increase last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020