USA: High First Quarter Results For Charlotte Russe
Charlotte Russe Holding, Inc, a specialty retailer of fashionable, value-priced apparel and accessories for young women, today reported sharply higher results for the first quarter ended December 30, 2000. Chairman and CEO Bernard Zeichner said: "Consistent with our business strategy, sales from new stores drove significantly higher sales and therefore we achieved higher leverage on our operating expenses. We were equally impressed with the strong holiday sales at our existing stores. They produced comparable store increases of 3.7 per cent against a strong 6.4 per cent increase last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective