ITALY: High material costs weigh on Benetton H1 profit
Higher cotton and wool costs, as well as a slowdown in demand in troubled Eurozone countries like Greece, have weighed on Benetton Group's bottom line, pushing the Italian fashion retailer to a 25% drop in first-half profit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- Bangladesh courts buyers with sustainable producti
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain