USA: Hilfiger Chief Takes On Expanded Role
Tommy Hilfiger USA, Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tommy Hilfiger Corporation (NYSE: TOM), today announced that Peter Connolly has been named to the newly created position of president of worldwide marketing & communications. Mr Connolly will have responsibility for all of the company's marketing, advertising, and public relations activities in addition to his ongoing role in developing tommy.com.Mr Connolly, a seasoned marketing executive with over 20 years of experience, joined the company in 1997 and currently serves as president of worldwide marketing and president of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack