USA: Hilfiger Chief Takes On Expanded Role
Tommy Hilfiger USA, Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tommy Hilfiger Corporation (NYSE: TOM), today announced that Peter Connolly has been named to the newly created position of president of worldwide marketing & communications. Mr Connolly will have responsibility for all of the company's marketing, advertising, and public relations activities in addition to his ongoing role in developing tommy.com.Mr Connolly, a seasoned marketing executive with over 20 years of experience, joined the company in 1997 and currently serves as president of worldwide marketing and president of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020