USA: Hilfiger Chief Takes On Expanded Role
Tommy Hilfiger USA, Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tommy Hilfiger Corporation (NYSE: TOM), today announced that Peter Connolly has been named to the newly created position of president of worldwide marketing & communications. Mr Connolly will have responsibility for all of the company's marketing, advertising, and public relations activities in addition to his ongoing role in developing tommy.com.Mr Connolly, a seasoned marketing executive with over 20 years of experience, joined the company in 1997 and currently serves as president of worldwide marketing and president of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective