US: Hilfiger costs push Phillips-Van Heusen to Q1 loss
Costs related to its recent acquisition of luxury label Tommy Hilfiger have pushed Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation to a first quarter loss, but the apparel maker says it remains excited about the growth prospects of the combined company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Why China makers are moving out or moving online
- Apparel manufacturing hubs vying for business
- Multiple country choices require complex decisions
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Aeropostale to close 154 stores amid bankruptucy
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco