MALAYSIA: Hing Yiap Knitting Profits Up 15 Per Cent
Apparel maker Hing Yiap Knitting Industries Bhd on Friday posted a 15 per cent jump in full-year net profit to RM5.3 million from RM4.6 million in the year-ago period.
The company said in a news release its profits were hit by losses from its Vanity Fair lingerie brand but boosted by the sale of a subsidiary for RM1.4 million. Turnover rose four per cent to RM103.3 million.
Companies: VF Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The bra may appear a modest garment, undercover and appreciated more for its contents than for its structural qualities. Yet behind the lace lies a cut-throat world of takeover bids and high security ...
Iconix Brand Group has nabbed actress twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to star in its upcoming advertising campaign for the Badgley Mischka brand, the first time the stars will promote a brand outside...
Lifestyle apparel group VF has experienced sales and earnings increases for both the full-year and fourth quarter of 2005, boosted by sales of outdoor clothing and equipment....
Casual wear giant Gap has appointed former Vanity Fair president Tom Wyatt as president of GapBody. ...
Casual apparel maker VF Corp has reported a 17 per cent hike in third-quarter profit after good growth of outdoor apparel made up for lower sales of jeans brands....
Sew Cal Logo, which supplies apparel for the entertainment business and surf wear brands, has reported an 11.5 per cent rise in private-label business for spring and autumn 2006 compared to last year....
Elastic Fabrics of America (EFA), Dogi International Fabrics of Spain, and MAS Holdings are looking at setting up Sri Lanka's first warp knit fabric manufacturing facility....
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation has announced a series of organisational changes aimed at streamlining its leadership structure and supporting the company's long-term growth plans....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective