MALAYSIA: Hing Yiap On The Hunt For Two New Apparel Brands
Kuala Lumpur-based garment company, Hing Yiap Industries Bhd, is negotiating for two new names to add to its current stable of four brands. Hing Yiap currently carries the Diesel, Antioni, Bontton, and B.U.M. Equipment brands. Its targets younger, mid-income customers. Chief executive Khoo Henn Kuan said at an EGM that the company's four brands are doing well, with Antioni leading with RM30m a year in turnover whereas the rest have a turnover of between RM15m and RM20m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores