USA: Hip-Hop Star Nelly Unveils Women's Apparel Line
Although the racy lyrics to some of his songs suggest otherwise, US hip-hop star Nelly is now wanting women to keep their clothes on as he looks to launch a new apparel line. The singer, who had a hit which urged on women to "take off all their clothes", has teamed up with Apple Bottoms for the new line which will debut at the Magic fashion trade show in Las Vegas next month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again