USA: Hitox Corp. Announces New Chairman Of The Board
Hitox Corp. of America has named Thomas W Pauken as chairman of the board of directors. He replaces Chris McGougan, who resigned his chairmanship to become the vice president of international sales covering Asia and Europe for Hitox Corp.McGougan has indicated that his resignation stemmed from the need for the company to build sales and increase its exposure in foreign markets. "I will remain on the board, but I really wanted to have a more active role in the company's business. With the appointment of Mr Pauken, I can remain an active board member and still help the company pursue its business goals," says Chris McGougan, vice president of international sales and a member of the board of directors.Bernard Paulson, president and CEO of Hitox Corp. states: "We are greatly pleased to have Chris McGougan devoted to our overseas sales efforts. He will provide the same type of leadership in those markets as he did when he was chairman of the board. We are extremely pleased to have Mr Pauken as our chairman of the board and will look for him to help guide us in our future endeavors."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022