USA: Hitox Corp. Announces New Chairman Of The Board
Hitox Corp. of America has named Thomas W Pauken as chairman of the board of directors. He replaces Chris McGougan, who resigned his chairmanship to become the vice president of international sales covering Asia and Europe for Hitox Corp.McGougan has indicated that his resignation stemmed from the need for the company to build sales and increase its exposure in foreign markets. "I will remain on the board, but I really wanted to have a more active role in the company's business. With the appointment of Mr Pauken, I can remain an active board member and still help the company pursue its business goals," says Chris McGougan, vice president of international sales and a member of the board of directors.Bernard Paulson, president and CEO of Hitox Corp. states: "We are greatly pleased to have Chris McGougan devoted to our overseas sales efforts. He will provide the same type of leadership in those markets as he did when he was chairman of the board. We are extremely pleased to have Mr Pauken as our chairman of the board and will look for him to help guide us in our future endeavors."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020