USA: Hitox Corp. Announces New Chairman Of The Board
Hitox Corp. of America has named Thomas W Pauken as chairman of the board of directors. He replaces Chris McGougan, who resigned his chairmanship to become the vice president of international sales covering Asia and Europe for Hitox Corp.McGougan has indicated that his resignation stemmed from the need for the company to build sales and increase its exposure in foreign markets. "I will remain on the board, but I really wanted to have a more active role in the company's business. With the appointment of Mr Pauken, I can remain an active board member and still help the company pursue its business goals," says Chris McGougan, vice president of international sales and a member of the board of directors.Bernard Paulson, president and CEO of Hitox Corp. states: "We are greatly pleased to have Chris McGougan devoted to our overseas sales efforts. He will provide the same type of leadership in those markets as he did when he was chairman of the board. We are extremely pleased to have Mr Pauken as our chairman of the board and will look for him to help guide us in our future endeavors."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective