HONG KONG: HK Fashion Week To Debut New Events
Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2002 is to launch a number of new events at this year's show, which is to be held from July 10-13 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. A highlight this year for Fashion Week, which is organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), is the New Fashion Collection Award. A new design contest for garment companies in the territory, the award is aimed at encouraging more local enterprises to start their own collections and brands by working closely with designers. Models will parade the finalists' stylish collections, which will be assessed on their marketability, creativity, and use of fabrics and technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack