HONG KONG: HK Fashion Week To Debut New Events
Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2002 is to launch a number of new events at this year's show, which is to be held from July 10-13 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. A highlight this year for Fashion Week, which is organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), is the New Fashion Collection Award. A new design contest for garment companies in the territory, the award is aimed at encouraging more local enterprises to start their own collections and brands by working closely with designers. Models will parade the finalists' stylish collections, which will be assessed on their marketability, creativity, and use of fabrics and technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022