SWEDEN: H&M designer range to launch on 9 November
Swedish fashion chain Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) said its collection by Dutch designers Viktor & Rolf will hit the shelves on 9 November.
The collection will go on sale in about 250 H&M stores in 24 markets. The women's range will consist of 35 pieces and the men's 25 pieces.
Viktor & Rolf's range follows on from successful designer ranges for H&M including those by Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney.
Rodney Hutton has joined True Religion Apparel in the new post of senior vice president of merchandising, a new post at the Los Angeles, California-based denim-based lifestyle brand....
Revillon has sold its fur and ready-to-wear brand to French counterpart, Yves Salomon, for an undisclosed sum....
Popular fashion chain Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) will launch a line co-designed by singer Madonna mext spring....
H&M's latest limited-edition range created "war-like" situations in stores across the country today (09 November), shoppers told just-style....
Parisian fashion house Chloe has named little-known Swedish designer Paulo Melim Andersson as its chief designer....
Protestors from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) have gatecrashed a Burberry catwalk show in protest against the luxury label's use of fur....
Spanish women's fashion chain Mango has tapped Zuhair Murad to design a special collection for the Middle East market, the company announced late Tuesday (July 4)....
Fashion chain H&M said it is launching a one-off collection called Harmony that will hit stores in September....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020