MEXICO: H&M expands with store opening
Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) has opened its first store in Mexico.
The 4,200 sq mt flagship store in Centro Comercial Santa Fe, which opened last week, features fashion and accessories for women, men, teenagers and children.
"We have had an amazing response from our customers here in Mexico City," said Daniel Kulle, continental manager for H&M North America. "We are also excited to finally be expanding our business concept here within Latin America and hope to grow our following in this region."
The retailer will continue with its expansion plans by opening a store in Chile in spring 2013.
Despite the global recession, e-commerce continues to buoy the bottom line for successful retailers....
Omni-channel services may be delivering, but they can be complex. The goal is delivering a seamless omni-channel experience for apparel buying consumers and if the tech doesn't work, the sales aren't ...
Actions need to speak louder than words when it comes to tackling working conditions in the Bangladesh garment industry. And in the wake of the collapse last week of the Rana Plaza building near Dhaka...
President Obama has nominated Chicago businesswoman Penny Pritzker as his new Secretary of Commerce, and advisor Mike Froman as the new US Trade Representative....
Nearly three-quarters of all fake products seized last year in the US were apparel, footwear, handbags and accessories, according to a new report by the US Trade Representative....
Value apparel retailer Body Central Corporation has more than halved its first-quarter profit partly due to lower revenues and merchandise issues. ...
Immediate steps must be taken to ensure there is no repeat of the Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh, unions and NGOs have told supermarket chain Loblaw....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam