SWEDEN: H&M launches David Beckham underwear range
David Beckham is launching an underwear range with H&M
H&M has announced that a range of men's underwear designed by footballer David Beckham will go on sale on 2 February.
The company said today (4 January) that the range will comprise nine underwear styles for men, which will form the basis of the "long term unique partnership between David Beckham and H&M". H&M said the the range's focus is on fit, function, comfort and design, avoiding overt branding to present a range of new classics, comprising of briefs, boxers, vests, T-shirts, pyjamas and long johns.
"The David Beckham Bodywear collection for H&M is full of pieces that men will love. It's an amazing debut collection, with so much attention paid to the function and quality of the garments. David Beckham is one of the most respected men in the world today, and I can't wait to see how the range will grow and evolve in the seasons ahead." said H&M head of design Ann-Sofie Johansson.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Luxury goods positioned at accessible price points are a key industry battleground, and increasingly the core revenue drivers of some of the fastest growing luxury goods players, including Mulberry, J...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at high visibility apparel, reports on the footwear sectors in Japan and Canada, and an analysis of trends in the US clothing...
Marks & Spencer has declined to comment on reports that Kate Bostock, its executive director of general merchandise, is set to leave the company....
Specialty apparel chain New York & Co has tapped former Ann Taylor executive Laura Weil as chief operating officer and executive vice president....
Global retail giant Uniqlo has become the latest company to agree to phase out the use of wool from sheep that have been mulesed....
Yarn maker RadiciGroup has responded to a recent scare over harmful chemicals in Euro 2012 football shirts by noting its eco-friendly product for use in high-performance sportswear and medical fabrics...
Fifth & Pacific Companies-owned Kate Spade New York will open its first store in Canada in November....
Management consulting firm Kurt Salmon has hired Cort Jacoby and Kurt Kendall as partners to its retail and consumer products group to help retailers drive operational and strategic changes. ...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022