US: H&M launches online store in US
Swedish fashion retailer H&M Hennes & Mauritz has today (1 August) expanded its e-commerce operations by launching an online store for customers in the US.
H&M's Shop Online will offer the same collections as in store, including clothing and accessories for women, men, teens, and children, as we as a plus-size range. There will also be additional sizes and exclusive online-only items available all year-round.
"This significant milestone fully rounds out H&M's multichannel offering," said H&M US president Daniel Kulle. "Along with close to 300 stores, our US customers will now have twenty four hour access to the best of our fashion and home collections via their computers, smartphones, and tablets from anywhere in the US."
In addition, the company will open a pop-up shop in New York on 22 August, which will feature the Paris Show collection, a try-on lab, and a virtual check-out system where customers can make purchases via iPads.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
In its latest round of management changes, teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has promoted CFO Jonathan Ramsden to the newly-created role of COO....
Changes in Mexican tax law that came into effect on 1 January pose "significant challenges" to maquila operations, which include many textile and apparel manufacturers....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a profit warning from Mulberry, a comment on the myth of cheap labour in garment-making countries, and the launch of a reshoring scheme by the Bri...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack