FRANCE: H&M launches online store
As part of ongoing expansion efforts, Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) has launched its online store in France.
France is the tenth market where H&M has launched online after Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Germany, Austria, United Kingdom, The Netherlands and US.
The store will offer a wide range of clothing and accessories including women's men's, teens, plus-size and a full children's line items, as well as home products.
H&M FRANCE LAUNCHES SHOP ONLINE
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is proud to announce the launch of its highly anticipated Shop Online store in France. Customers will find the same collections online as in-store, and will for the first time be able to shop H&M Home products.
H&M’s Shop Online offers customers access to a wide range of clothing and accessories including ladies, men's, teens, plus-size and a full children’s line items, and will also debut H&M Home, available exclusively online. France is the tenth market for H&M to launch online after Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Germany, Austria, United Kingdom, The Netherlands and US.
Launching H&M Home brings H&M’s sense of fashion and fun to interiors with a seasonal selection of products for every room in your home. Towels, bed linens, curtains and other home textiles and accessories in trendy colors and prints are now available for purchase online. With the arrival of H&M Home in France, customers will now have access to fashionable home decor at the best price.
“We are very proud and excited to launch online shopping in France. It is a fantastic way to offer our French customers twenty four hour access to the best of our fashion and home collections via their computers, smartphones and tablets anywhere in France” says Thomas Lourenço, H&M France Country Manager.
Online shopping at hm.com completes the H&M experience. Customers can see the latest collections; find inspiration from "H&M Life" and sign up for newsletters for exclusive previews and offers. Everything consumers love about H&M will now be accessible from anywhere in France.
For more information and all the latest from H&M, please visithm.com/fr.
Original source: http://about.hm.com/en/news/newsroom/news.html/en/hm-france-launches-shop-online.html
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The line-up for this year's Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong features senior executives from VF Corp, PVH, Under Armour, New Balance, Adidas and TAL Apparel, who will discuss sourcing in Africa, the im...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at the savings Tesco's F&F brand has made by using 3D virtual fit and prototyping technology, the acquisition of an RFID specialist, and th...
Fashion retailer H&M is to impose stricter requirements on the use of short-term, fixed duration contracts for workers at its supplier factories after acknowledging their use restricts worker rights....
US apparel and footwear retailer Genesco has revealed fourth-quarter earnings that beat group expectations and offered a confident outlook for the new fiscal....
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar