SWEDEN: H&M Partners With Lagerfeld For New Collection
The 'Karl Lagerfeld for H&M' collection, consisting of about 30 designs created by the German designer, will be available in most H&M stores by mid-November.
"We both had the same idea independently," Lagerfeld explained.
"I've been fascinated by what they do for a long time, and they were apparently interested in what I represent."
The one-time collection will be produced and distributed exclusively by H&M.
Companies: H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Regardless of nation or class or other demographic or psychographic profiles, experts agree that people love a bargain. This of course is good news for discount apparel retailers - and is one reason w...
With everyone from Britney to Sean John to J.Lo starting their own apparel lines and everyone from Sarah Jessica to Madonna touting the rest, apparel companies need to know the ins and outs of celebri...
Apparel company Tommy Hilfiger Corp on Tuesday (31 January) said the Federal Trade Commission has cleared its takeover by Apax Partners....
Upmarket fashion group Tommy Hilfiger is to be bought by private-equity investment group Apax Partners for $1.6bn or US$16.80 per share in cash....
High-street fashion favourite H&M has enjoyed an 11% year-on-year sales rise, boosted by new stores and the sell-out Stella McCartney range....
Designer Stella McCartney's new range for high-street chain H&M has been a hit across stores since its launch last week....
High-street fashion chain H&M will launch its clothing collection designed by Stella McCartney on 10 November and has reeled in top model Kate Moss to be the face of the one-off range....
Luxury goods giant Tommy Hilfiger Corporation has reported decreases in preliminary pre-tax full-year income and revenue, and warned that 2006 revenue will fall below previous predictions as orders on...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020