HUNGARY: H&M Plans Budapest Store For September
Swedish fashion giant Hennes & Mauritz will open its first Hungarian store in September, Hungarian media reported.
H&M, which operates approximately 1,200 stores globally, will open the new store on Vaci street in the country's capital, Budapest.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth