SWEDEN: H&M Records 14% Hike In July Sales
Retail giant Hennes & Mauritz has recorded a 14 per cent increase in July sales compared with the same month last year.
Same-store sales grew between 2 per cent and 3 per cent.
Swedish based Hennes & Mauritz, Europe's biggest fashion retailer, has 996 outlets in 19 countries. 90 per cent of its sales are outside Sweden.
Companies: H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective