SWEDEN: H&M Records 14% Hike In July Sales
Retail giant Hennes & Mauritz has recorded a 14 per cent increase in July sales compared with the same month last year.
Same-store sales grew between 2 per cent and 3 per cent.
Swedish based Hennes & Mauritz, Europe's biggest fashion retailer, has 996 outlets in 19 countries. 90 per cent of its sales are outside Sweden.
Companies: H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"