SWEDEN: H&M Sales Growth Down In July
Swedish fashion chain operator Hennes & Mauritz has reported 12 per cent sales growth for July.
The increase compares to growth of 18 per cent during June and to a 14 per cent increase last July.
H&M plans to open between 85 and 90 new retail locations during 2005.
The company reported in June increased second-quarter profit, encouraged by better gross and operating margins.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022