SWEDEN: H&M Shares On The Up
Although Monday was a quiet day on the Swedish stock exchange, Hennes and Mauritz shares continued to rise, reported Danish paper Berlingske Tidende. On Monday the shares rose another 4.9 per cent up to 205, which was the biggest rise on the day's OMX index. The rise in price was partly accounted for by finance company HSBC's changed recommendation from sell to hold.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores