SWEDEN: H&M signs up footballer for autumn range
Fashion chain H&M has signed up Italian footballer Paolo Maldini to model its autumn men's wear collection, the company said today (24 July).
"Paolo Maldini has a natural style that is casual yet elegant at the same time. It's obvious that he's interested in fashion and wants to look well dressed," said H&M's head of design, Margareta van den Bosch.
"His style is based on classic favourites that can be mixed and matched to give a variety of looks."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022