SWEDEN: H&M Studio hits Paris fashion week
H&M Studio autumn 2014 collection on the catwalk
Fast fashion retailer H&M has rebranded its seasonal collection of key pieces under the new name of H&M Studio - presenting the line last night at catwalk show during Paris fashion week.
With its own dedicated design team, each season H&M Studio will offer a limited-edition collection of the "hottest looks and statement pieces", the company said.
"I loved the mix of feminine and masculine for autumn at H&M Studio. Slip dresses and draped tops are the new essentials, especially when worn with blazers or biker jackets. It's about taking the Parisian spirit and bringing it to the H&M world," says Ann-Sofie Johansson, head of design, new development.
The autumn 2014 collection will be available in around 250 stores worldwide, as well as online, from 4 September.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servic...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
US women's apparel group Ann Inc has booked a drop in third-quarter earnings as a result of softer traffic levels and a highly promotional retail environment....
Milliken & Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, produc...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam