SWEDEN: H&M Studio hits Paris fashion week
H&M Studio autumn 2014 collection on the catwalk
Fast fashion retailer H&M has rebranded its seasonal collection of key pieces under the new name of H&M Studio - presenting the line last night at catwalk show during Paris fashion week.
With its own dedicated design team, each season H&M Studio will offer a limited-edition collection of the "hottest looks and statement pieces", the company said.
"I loved the mix of feminine and masculine for autumn at H&M Studio. Slip dresses and draped tops are the new essentials, especially when worn with blazers or biker jackets. It's about taking the Parisian spirit and bringing it to the H&M world," says Ann-Sofie Johansson, head of design, new development.
The autumn 2014 collection will be available in around 250 stores worldwide, as well as online, from 4 September.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Foot Care Products in US$ by the following Product Segments: Devices, and Medication. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Ca...
The “Clothing & Footwear Retailing in the Middle East & Africa, 2013-2018” report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in the clothing and ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015