SWEDEN: H&M teams up with Maison Martin Margiela
Swedish fashion retailer H&M Hennes & Mauritz is teaming up with experimental French fashion house Maison Martin Margiela to launch its latest clothing collection.
The range for men and women will be available from 15 November in around 230 H&M stores worldwide and online.
"Maison Martin Margiela is one of the most important and influential fashion houses of the past three decades," Margareta van den Bosch, H&M's creative advisor, said today (12 June).
"I am so excited by this collaboration which will give fashion lovers around the world the chance to wear special pieces by Maison Martin Margiela."
Meanwhile, the cult fashion house said its pieces for H&M will offer "a new interpretation of our vision. We will bring together the contrasting universes of the two houses in ways that will surprise all."
US brands and retailers were baling out of Bangladesh even before the fire at the Tazreen Fashion factory killed more than 110 people at the end of last month. And given the subsequent criticism aimed...
The ecological footprint of cotton from the Cotton made in Africa (CmiA) initiative has been found to be "considerably smaller" than conventionally grown cotton, according to a new study....
Global brand management business Cherokee has seen its third-quarter profits jump 98% on the back of rising revenues and lower costs....
Off-road vehicle company Polaris Industries is set to acquire Teton Outfitters, the owner of KILM Technical Riding Gear. ...
Arcadia owner Sir Philip Green has sold a 25% stake in his Topshop and Topman brands to private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners in a deal that values the two brands at GBP2bn....
Fashion retailer H&M Hennes & Mauritz is set to launch a clothing recycling scheme which will encourage consumers to hand in used garments at H&M stores worldwide to be reused or recycled....
French apparel group PPR has entered into an agreement to sell its US plus size business OneStopPlusGroup to private equity firms Charlesbank Capital and Webster Capital as it works to focus on its lu...
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- US apparel retailers' September 2015 sales roundup
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Change at Banana Republic as Gap sales fall
- Unions discuss strike action over Cambodia wage
- Under Armour to open SEAMS Conference
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields