SWEDEN: H&M to disclose its list of supplier factories
H&M Hennes & Mauritz has become one of the first and largest clothing companies in the world to make its supplier factory list public, as part of ongoing efforts to promote transparency across its business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Sourcing in Africa: Foreign investment flows in
- Sourcing in Africa: An alternative to Asia?
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launch
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Coats launches “innovative” reflective thread