LATVIA: H&M to expands into Latvia
Swedish fashion retailer H&M Hennes & Mauritz has revealed it will open its first store in Latvia next month.
The 2,000 sq ft store in Riga's Galerija Centrs shopping centre will open 15 September.
Marika Pyykkö, country manager for H&M Finland and Latvia, said: "H&M sums up the fashion and quality at the best price and we look forward to bring something new and exciting to Riga."
H&M said it will open a second store in the Alfa shopping mall in Riga during autumn 2012.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Two campaigns carried out over the past two years by two groups of activists have achieved very different results. Whereas Greenpeace has successfully corralled major brands and retailers into its Det...
Swedish fashion retailer H&M Hennes & Maurtiz is planning to ramp up investment in its systems and new stores in 2013....
Spanish retail giant Inditex is sending a joint mission to Bangladesh next week with the IndustriALL global trade union federation following the fire at an unauthorised subcontractor where seven worke...
Marks & Spencer has created a digital lab to experiment with new technologies and appointed Kyle McGinn to lead the new division. ...
The most read stories on just-style this week include Inditex suspending two suppliers after a garment factory fire in Bangladesh killed 7 people, labour rights groups urging buyers to commit to worke...
Fashion retail giant H&M has boosted its full-year profits by 7%, thanks to a double-digit sales increase and positive comparable store sales....
Seven models of heated jackets made by Columbia Sportswear have been recalled because of a burn hazard caused by a potentially overheating inner cuff. ...
Fashion retailer H&M Hennes & Mauritz is responding to concerns that Uzbek cotton is getting into its supply chain by forcing suppliers to sign up to new commitments and encouraging one of its supplie...
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack