UK: H&M to unveil men's cycling collection
Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) is to launch a sustainable cycling collection for men next year by teaming up with UK-based bike specialists Brick Lane Bikes.
The 11-piece capsule collection is made from more sustainable materials as part of H&M's Conscious work, including organic cotton, recycled cotton and recycled polyester. The range will be available on 7 March in 180 stores across the world and online.
"This men's collection has all the utility and function riders need, combined with a great sense of style," said H&M designer Petter Klusell.
Brick Lane Bikes founder Feya Buchwald said: "Working with H&M to create clothing that mixes cycling with urban fashion is the perfect fit for us. It is exactly what we are about, and what we do best."
More than 170 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
A group of US based retailers and brands working towards a new programme to improve fire and safety regulations in Bangladeshi garment factories is unlikely to finalise its plans until early July....
A deferred payment and impairment charges have contributed to an 11% drop in first quarter profit at apparel and footwear retailer Genesco Inc....
Swedish fashion retailer RNB Retail and Brands is to sell its off-price fashion unit Kosta Outlet Mode to the Norwegian retail company Airport Retail Group AS....
New legislation that would make US imports of travel goods such as handbags, luggage and backpacks eligible for duty-benefits is being seen as a potential "game-changer" with implications that could s...
Denim giant Levi Strauss & Co has introduced its lower-priced Denizen jeans line to Canada as part of ongoing expansion efforts. ...
UK retailer Sports Direct is to acquire two European sporting goods retailers - Austria-based Sports Eybl & Sports Experts (EAG), as well as Sportland International Group (SIG) which is based in the B...
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change