UK: H&M to unveil men's cycling collection
Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) is to launch a sustainable cycling collection for men next year by teaming up with UK-based bike specialists Brick Lane Bikes.
The 11-piece capsule collection is made from more sustainable materials as part of H&M's Conscious work, including organic cotton, recycled cotton and recycled polyester. The range will be available on 7 March in 180 stores across the world and online.
"This men's collection has all the utility and function riders need, combined with a great sense of style," said H&M designer Petter Klusell.
Brick Lane Bikes founder Feya Buchwald said: "Working with H&M to create clothing that mixes cycling with urban fashion is the perfect fit for us. It is exactly what we are about, and what we do best."
More than 170 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
A group of US based retailers and brands working towards a new programme to improve fire and safety regulations in Bangladeshi garment factories is unlikely to finalise its plans until early July....
A deferred payment and impairment charges have contributed to an 11% drop in first quarter profit at apparel and footwear retailer Genesco Inc....
Swedish fashion retailer RNB Retail and Brands is to sell its off-price fashion unit Kosta Outlet Mode to the Norwegian retail company Airport Retail Group AS....
New legislation that would make US imports of travel goods such as handbags, luggage and backpacks eligible for duty-benefits is being seen as a potential "game-changer" with implications that could s...
Denim giant Levi Strauss & Co has introduced its lower-priced Denizen jeans line to Canada as part of ongoing expansion efforts. ...
UK retailer Sports Direct is to acquire two European sporting goods retailers - Austria-based Sports Eybl & Sports Experts (EAG), as well as Sportland International Group (SIG) which is based in the B...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report