UK: H&M to unveil men's cycling collection
Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) is to launch a sustainable cycling collection for men next year by teaming up with UK-based bike specialists Brick Lane Bikes.
The 11-piece capsule collection is made from more sustainable materials as part of H&M's Conscious work, including organic cotton, recycled cotton and recycled polyester. The range will be available on 7 March in 180 stores across the world and online.
"This men's collection has all the utility and function riders need, combined with a great sense of style," said H&M designer Petter Klusell.
Brick Lane Bikes founder Feya Buchwald said: "Working with H&M to create clothing that mixes cycling with urban fashion is the perfect fit for us. It is exactly what we are about, and what we do best."
More than 150 companies have now signed the new Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in April last year, which killed more than 1,...
Canadean's "H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company o...
A group of US based retailers and brands working towards a new programme to improve fire and safety regulations in Bangladeshi garment factories is unlikely to finalise its plans until early July....
A deferred payment and impairment charges have contributed to an 11% drop in first quarter profit at apparel and footwear retailer Genesco Inc....
Swedish fashion retailer RNB Retail and Brands is to sell its off-price fashion unit Kosta Outlet Mode to the Norwegian retail company Airport Retail Group AS....
New legislation that would make US imports of travel goods such as handbags, luggage and backpacks eligible for duty-benefits is being seen as a potential "game-changer" with implications that could s...
Denim giant Levi Strauss & Co has introduced its lower-priced Denizen jeans line to Canada as part of ongoing expansion efforts. ...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects