UK: Hobbs e-commerce chief Amico departs
Gracia Amico joined Hobbs in September 2012
UK clothing retailer Hobbs has confirmed the departure of Gracia Amico, its director of e-commerce.
Amico has left Hobbs just 13 months after joining the company. Before taking up the role in September 2012, she was Topman online executive responsible for the firm's global e-commerce business, during which time she launched three international websites. Prior to that, Amico worked at luxury goods firm Burberry and set up her own web-based businesses.
A spokesperson for Hobbs told just-style it will be recruiting "in the medium term". In the interim, her role will be filled by Clare Dobbie, marketing and e-commerce director. No reason was given for her departure.
Last month, Hobbs appointed former New Look chief, Phil Wrigley, as its chairman.
What key strengths and strategies are helping retailers to take the lead? Building fully integrated and flexible supply chains, with an end-to-end focus on ethics and responsibility will help to separ...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- New Tencel fibre based on cotton waste fabrics
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Southeast Asia & Central America strategic sourcing reviews package deal