UK: Hobbs e-commerce chief Amico departs
Gracia Amico joined Hobbs in September 2012
UK clothing retailer Hobbs has confirmed the departure of Gracia Amico, its director of e-commerce.
Amico has left Hobbs just 13 months after joining the company. Before taking up the role in September 2012, she was Topman online executive responsible for the firm's global e-commerce business, during which time she launched three international websites. Prior to that, Amico worked at luxury goods firm Burberry and set up her own web-based businesses.
A spokesperson for Hobbs told just-style it will be recruiting "in the medium term". In the interim, her role will be filled by Clare Dobbie, marketing and e-commerce director. No reason was given for her departure.
Last month, Hobbs appointed former New Look chief, Phil Wrigley, as its chairman.
More than 170 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
Canadean's "New Look Retail Group Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a co...
Burberry Group plc (BRBY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by G...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
New look is considered as one of the UK’s top value retailers for the under 35 year-olds, offering fast fashion-led collections at very affordable prices. New Look had over 600 stores in the UK as of ...
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Macy’s increases sustainability efforts
- Wal-Mart replaces US division chief
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry