UK: Hobbs Signs Up For Prologic’s Managed IT Service
Hobbs, which currently has 34 stores in the UK, has already implemented Prologic's CIMS across its business from product planning to point of sale.
"Prologic will support us during what is an important period of growth for the company, with five store openings scheduled in 2003 and a similar rate of expansion planned over the next three years," explains Hobbs' managing director Nick Samuel.
MIS will help the company manage its supply chain from fabric ordering through to the point of sale.
"In our business it's critical that everyone is able to make decisions based on the same accurate and up-to-the-minute data," Nick adds. "Information captured through CIMS feeds seamlessly into our other systems, helping up to make forecasts and decide on our buying strategies for subsequent seasons."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Première Vision remains the active, innovative and creative face of the global textile industry, and the latest show in September was no exception says Sapna Arora. The traditional textile strongholds...
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
Intimate apparel company Sherwood Group has bought the brand and assets of lingerie business Charnos for a cash consideration of GBP585,000 (US$712,541). ...
Ladies' wear chain Hobbs has named Liz Davies as design and buying director and Nicky Dulieu as finance director....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective