UK: Hobbs taps Topman e-commerce exec Amico
Amico has previously worked at Topman and luxury goods brand Burberry
UK clothing retailer Hobbs has appointed former Topman online executive Gracia Amico as director of e-commerce.
She was previously responsible for Topman's global e-commerce business and launched three international websites. Prior to Topman, Amico worked at luxury goods firm Burberry and set up her own web-based businesses.
Clare Dobbie, marketing and e-commerce director at Hobbs said: "We are delighted to welcome Gracia to the Hobbs team, we loved her energy and entrepreneurial spirit and her experience will help drive our international aspirations."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Luxury retailer Burberry is taking customer experience to the next level by personalising its made-to-order runway products with embedded technology that tells how the product is made....
Woollen mills in the UK are expanding as a result of growing demand across Europe and Asia, according to The Woolmark Company....
Luxury goods business Burberry has appointed former BBC Worldwide chief executive John Smith to the newly created post of company COO - while CFO and EVP Stacy Cartwright is set to step down from the ...
Luxury goods business Burberry outstripped market expectations with a 9% rise in underlying revenues in the third quarter, boosting retail revenues by 13% and comparable store sales by 6%....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar