UK: Hobbs taps Topman e-commerce exec Amico
Amico has previously worked at Topman and luxury goods brand Burberry
UK clothing retailer Hobbs has appointed former Topman online executive Gracia Amico as director of e-commerce.
She was previously responsible for Topman's global e-commerce business and launched three international websites. Prior to Topman, Amico worked at luxury goods firm Burberry and set up her own web-based businesses.
Clare Dobbie, marketing and e-commerce director at Hobbs said: "We are delighted to welcome Gracia to the Hobbs team, we loved her energy and entrepreneurial spirit and her experience will help drive our international aspirations."
Luxury retailer Burberry is taking customer experience to the next level by personalising its made-to-order runway products with embedded technology that tells how the product is made....
Woollen mills in the UK are expanding as a result of growing demand across Europe and Asia, according to The Woolmark Company....
Luxury goods business Burberry has appointed former BBC Worldwide chief executive John Smith to the newly created post of company COO - while CFO and EVP Stacy Cartwright is set to step down from the ...
Luxury goods business Burberry outstripped market expectations with a 9% rise in underlying revenues in the third quarter, boosting retail revenues by 13% and comparable store sales by 6%....
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Ascena Retail disappoints amid challenging year
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras