USA: Hockey Company, NHL Sign Authentic Apparel Deal
Under the new agreement, The Hockey Co will have the exclusive rights to supply and market apparel such as team uniforms, practice gear, headwear and locker room apparel for the players and team personnel of all 30 NHL Member Teams.
The agreement, which will begin in the 2004/05 season and extend until the end of the 2013/14 season, includes a substantial initial payment to the NHL. No financial details were revealed.
"This agreement unites the strength of the NHL Brand with the premier hockey focused equipment and apparel company, The Hockey Co," said Ed Horne, president, NHL Enterprises.
"It provides both partners with the benefits of a long term, stable relationship and the freedom to research and develop the highest performance sports products sold."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar