AUSTRIA: Hogl Launches Sport Brand, Staff Reshuffle
The Högl Sport collection comprises top-grade retro sneakers as well as casual college variants, soft boots and sport boots. Materials range from gentle nappas and shiny patents to completely new stretch textures. All items in the collection use of GORE-TEX.
Udo Weixelbaumer will become brand manager for Högl Sport. After years of working for M+M, Kalliwoda, Mr Weixelbaumer's most recent position was that of brand manager for Chiemsee Shoes.
Mr Horst König continues as brand manager for Högl.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar