GERMANY: Hohenstein Institute Opens In China, Romania
The Hohenstein Institute has opened two new offices in China and one in Romania.
The Chinese offices, which are in Shanghai and Guangzhou, offer manufacturers in China and Asia a range of testing and certification services, including quality and performance tests as well as hygiene and ecological tests.
The research organisation already has eight agencies in Europe, America and Asia.
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack