US: Holme joins Old Navy design team
Holme will take on the role of VP of women's design at Old Navy
US clothing giant Gap Inc has appointed Sarah Holme as VP of women's design at Old Navy.
In a statement sent to just-style, a spokesperson for Gap said Holme "brings an expertise in brand building, design concept and global growth".
She previously served as creative director at UK clothing brand Jack Wills. Prior to that, she held positions at Abercrombie & Fitch and Laura Ashley.
Last week, the San Francisco company opened its first Old Navy store in mainland China along with a dedicated e-commerce site, with plans to open four additional stores under the banner in fiscal 2014.
Separately, Gap reported a 12.5% fourth-quarter profit drop, adding that it expects weakening foreign currencies to hit earnings for the full year.
Inspection, testing and certification company SCS Global Services (SCS) has joined the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), and will promote its Higg Index sustainability measurement tool to help driv...
Levi Strauss & Co has settled an investigation through the US International Trade Commission (ITC) over patent infringement regarding certain laser abraded denim garments....
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Fashion meets function with end-to-end solutions
- Vietnam garment exports slow as orders stall
- Nike digital direction pushes speed and innovation
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- PVH debuts Van Heusen self-fastening shirts