US: Holme joins Old Navy design team
Holme will take on the role of VP of women's design at Old Navy
US clothing giant Gap Inc has appointed Sarah Holme as VP of women's design at Old Navy.
In a statement sent to just-style, a spokesperson for Gap said Holme "brings an expertise in brand building, design concept and global growth".
She previously served as creative director at UK clothing brand Jack Wills. Prior to that, she held positions at Abercrombie & Fitch and Laura Ashley.
Last week, the San Francisco company opened its first Old Navy store in mainland China along with a dedicated e-commerce site, with plans to open four additional stores under the banner in fiscal 2014.
Separately, Gap reported a 12.5% fourth-quarter profit drop, adding that it expects weakening foreign currencies to hit earnings for the full year.
The Gap, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The Gap Inc has demonstrated that it understands the direction of the apparel market, and is using its digital platforms in conjunction with its physical stores to drive growth. The company has benefi...
Synopsis Canadean's "THE GAP, INC. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company o...
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024