US: Holme joins Old Navy design team
Holme will take on the role of VP of women's design at Old Navy
US clothing giant Gap Inc has appointed Sarah Holme as VP of women's design at Old Navy.
In a statement sent to just-style, a spokesperson for Gap said Holme "brings an expertise in brand building, design concept and global growth".
She previously served as creative director at UK clothing brand Jack Wills. Prior to that, she held positions at Abercrombie & Fitch and Laura Ashley.
Last week, the San Francisco company opened its first Old Navy store in mainland China along with a dedicated e-commerce site, with plans to open four additional stores under the banner in fiscal 2014.
Separately, Gap reported a 12.5% fourth-quarter profit drop, adding that it expects weakening foreign currencies to hit earnings for the full year.
The Gap, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The Gap, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
A group of European retail clothing brands is calling for the elimination of duties on apparel, along with more flexible rules of origin, as part of the free-trade agreement being negotiated between t...
The Gap Inc has demonstrated that it understands the direction of the apparel market, and is using its digital platforms in conjunction with its physical stores to drive growth. The company has benefi...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey