CHINA: Hong Kong's Crocodile Garments Digests Profit Rise
Hong Kong's Crocodile Garments Ltd on Wednesday reported a net profit of HK$6 million (US$769,212) for the year ended July 31, compared with a net loss of HK$36 million in the previous year. The company said the profit was achieved through the prudent managerial control on the cost of sales and operating costs and it was continuing to actively develop its operations in China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"