USA: Hookt.com Opens E-tail Store In Time For Back-To-School
Hookt.com, the hip-hop website, has introduced a back-to-school range to its site. Hookt aims to become a major urban e-tailer on the Internet with the opening of its e-commerce store, www.hooktstore.com . Beginning today, Hookt.com will offer an expansive collection of hip-hop fashion selling top name brands including Sean John, Ecko, Enyce, Mecca, Miss Sixty, Phat Farm, Tag Rag, and Triple 5 Soul.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands