INDIA: Hosiery Chiefs Say Export Orders On The Rise
The South India Hosiery Manufacturers' Association (SIHMA) said on Wednesday it is expecting a gradual increase in export orders over the next few months amid a rise in inquiries.
Association president, Mohan P Kandaswamy, said in a news release that a surprise number of orders had already been placed for the autumn season by US and EU buyers and further inquiries had been received for the spring and summer seasons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"