UK: Hosiery Firm Wins Victoria's Secret Business
Troubled Northern Ireland hosiery and lingerie manufacturer, Adria Ltd, today announced it has scooped a major overseas contract that will help secure the future of its workforce. The firm, which has been hit by a slump in orders and axed 165 jobs back in Febraury, has won a multi-million pound contract with US retailer Victoria's Secret, which operates around 900 shops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again