ITALY: Hosiery Maker CSP Int'l Swings To H1 Loss
Italian lingerie and hosiery maker CSP International on Tuesday revealed it swung to a first half consolidated net loss amid restructuring charges and sliding sales. The company posted a loss of 7.4 million euros versus a year-ago profit of 927,000 euros with sales falling to 65 million euros from 75.3 million euros last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth