ITALY: Hosiery Maker CSP Swings Into $1m Q2 Profit
Italian hosiery and underwear producer CSP International on Wednesday posted a $1 million second quarter operating profit after suffering a $3.5m loss in the year-ago period. The company, which owns brands including Oroblu, Le Bourget and Lepel, added its net consolidated turnover rose 5.8 per cent to $72.9m in the April to June period, although no comparative figure was given for last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores