USA: Hot Kiss Brand To Debut In China
Leading US junior apparel and accessory brand Hot Kiss on Wednesday signed an exclusive international licensing agreement for mainland China with Zhejiang Xuege Fashion Co Ltd.
Parent Cherokee Inc said the multi-year agreement with the clothing maker and retailer includes a wide range of categories including junior's and girl's apparel, accessories, sunglasses, watches and footwear.
The California-based firm did not disclose financial details of the deal but in a news release said Xuege planns to open at least 140 company-owned and franchised retail locations under the Hot Kiss banner.
"By bringing these two companies together, we were able to satisfy the desire for a fashion forward, well-designed and highly marketed American brand in the Chinese marketplace," said Michael Choe, director of business development for Cherokee.
"We will build on this success in China to assist Hot Kiss in its efforts to grow its brand internationally."
Companies: Cherokee Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Department store group Target has extended its retail licence agreement with licensor and brand management company Cherokee until January 2008....
Global licensor and brand management company Cherokee Inc has signed an international license agreement with South African store group Pick'n Pay Retailers....
Apparel marketer Cherokee has posted a third-quarter pre-tax income rise, as retail sales grew in the company's four largest accounts....
Iconix Brand Group has signed a licensing deal for its Joe Boxer brand with Mexican apparel company Grupo Aviara....
Supermarket giant Tesco has appointed Terry Green, ex-chief executive of the collapsed Allders chain, as head of its clothing division....
Brand licensing group Cherokee Inc has reported a 10.4 per cent rise in second-quarter net revenues, and says it sees many growth opportunities ahead....
Licensor and brand management company Cherokee Inc says its client Hot Kiss Inc - a footwear and accessory company - has entered into an exclusive international license agreement for its Hot Kiss and...
The ex-boss of collapsed department store chain Allders is in discussions to take over the lead of supermarket giant Tesco's clothing division, according to a report in The Sunday Times newspaper....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022