USA: Hot Topic Announces New Chief Operating Officer
Hot Topic Inc, a mall-based specialty retailer of music-licensed and music-influenced apparel, has announced the appointment of Jerry Cook as chief operating officer, a newly created position. Cook has 25 years of experience in retail, most recently as president and COO of Travel 2000 Inc. From 1995 to 1998, Cook was senior vice president, Operations, for The Bombay Company Inc, and from 1989 to 1995 was vice president, Stores, and then vice president, general merchandising manager of Woman's World Stores. Prior to 1989, he held management positions with Barnes & Noble/B Dalton, The Gap Stores and the Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands