USA: Hot Topic Announces New Chief Operating Officer
Hot Topic Inc, a mall-based specialty retailer of music-licensed and music-influenced apparel, has announced the appointment of Jerry Cook as chief operating officer, a newly created position. Cook has 25 years of experience in retail, most recently as president and COO of Travel 2000 Inc. From 1995 to 1998, Cook was senior vice president, Operations, for The Bombay Company Inc, and from 1989 to 1995 was vice president, Stores, and then vice president, general merchandising manager of Woman's World Stores. Prior to 1989, he held management positions with Barnes & Noble/B Dalton, The Gap Stores and the Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective