USA: Hot Topic Announces New Chief Operating Officer
Hot Topic Inc, a mall-based specialty retailer of music-licensed and music-influenced apparel, has announced the appointment of Jerry Cook as chief operating officer, a newly created position. Cook has 25 years of experience in retail, most recently as president and COO of Travel 2000 Inc. From 1995 to 1998, Cook was senior vice president, Operations, for The Bombay Company Inc, and from 1989 to 1995 was vice president, Stores, and then vice president, general merchandising manager of Woman's World Stores. Prior to 1989, he held management positions with Barnes & Noble/B Dalton, The Gap Stores and the Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020