US: Hot Topic appoints CEO Harper as chairman
US apparel retailer Hot Topic has named company CEO Lisa Harper as chairman of its board of directors.
The company announced on Friday (4 November) that she will replace Bruce Quinnell following the completion of his current term, ending in June 2012. He will continue to serve as chairman of the company's audit committee.
Matthew Drapkin has also been appointed as lead director to provide guidance and act as a liaison between Harper and the company's independent directors.
"We thank Bruce for his dedicated service and many contributions over the last nine years as chairman and 13 years as a member of our board," said Harper.
US clothing retailer Hot Topic has appointed John Kyees to its board of directors and said he will serve as a member of its audit committee....
Retailer Hot Topic overturned last year's fourth quarter loss with a net profit of US$9m, despite a slight decrease in sales....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts