US: Hot Topic appoints CEO Harper as chairman
US apparel retailer Hot Topic has named company CEO Lisa Harper as chairman of its board of directors.
The company announced on Friday (4 November) that she will replace Bruce Quinnell following the completion of his current term, ending in June 2012. He will continue to serve as chairman of the company's audit committee.
Matthew Drapkin has also been appointed as lead director to provide guidance and act as a liaison between Harper and the company's independent directors.
"We thank Bruce for his dedicated service and many contributions over the last nine years as chairman and 13 years as a member of our board," said Harper.
US clothing retailer Hot Topic has appointed John Kyees to its board of directors and said he will serve as a member of its audit committee....
Retailer Hot Topic overturned last year's fourth quarter loss with a net profit of US$9m, despite a slight decrease in sales....
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Myanmar textile association to lift garment makers
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis