US: Hot Topic appoints new board members
Mall-based retailer Hot Topic has announced the appointment of Steven R Becker and Matthew A Drapkin to its board of directors effective 1 October.
Becker will serve as a member of the compensation committee, and Drapkin will serve as a member of the governance and nominating committee. It will increase the size of Hot Topic’s board of directors from seven to nine.
Both are part of Becker Drapkin Management, previously known as Greenway Capital, which is a Dallas-based small cap investment fund.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Mall-based retailer Hot Topic has swung to a net loss for the fourth quarter, after sales declined 0.8% during the period. ...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective