USA: Hot Topic Inc To Be The Hot Topic At Ozzfest 2000
Hot Topic, Inc (Nasdaq:HOTT), a mall-based specialty retailer and e-commerce website of music-licensed and music-influenced apparel, accessories and gift items for teens, today announced its co-sponsorship of Ozzfest 2000, one of the country's biggest touring rock festivals of the summer. Launching on July 2, Hot Topic Inc will participate in the nationwide, 29 city tour, expected to attract more than 800,000 music fans. As a co-sponsor and major participant, Hot Topic's name will be across the Ozzfest Never Never Land tent, a bazaar-like "street vendor" environment with products, games, and computer-hosted interactive media. In addition, Hot Topic will provide thousands of specially designed Hot Topic bags for the music fans and is sponsoring a national contest to win Ozzy's throne. Plus, the first 2000 attendees at each venue will receive Hot Topic-branded laminates and lanyards (which also will be worn by the artists and concert crew) that will be redeemable at Hot Topic stores for merchandise discounts. "We are excited to participate in this year's Ozzfest," said Betsy McLaughlin, the company's president. "Hot Topic's national presence provides an excellent opportunity to sponsor a national music tour that reaches our target customers." For years, Ozzfest's mainstay has been the infamous Ozzy Osbourne, the vocalist and songwriter that shaped an image and original musical direction that remains popular to this day. Ozzfest 2000 features many of today's hottest rock bands including Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Primer 55, Disturbed, Kittie, Static-x, and Methods of Mayhem. Hot Topic, Inc is a mall-based specialty retailer of music-licensed and music-influenced apparel, accessories and gift items for young men and women principally between the ages of 12 and 22. The company currently operates 239 stores in 44 states throughout the United States and an Internet store
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective